Our Website Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
This website describes services: provided in the UK by Lettings.co.uk and its direct subsidiaries offering professional, commercial and residential property services.
While Lettings.co.uk makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content.
Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website.
Lettings.co.uk may correct or update the website without prior notice.
In making the website available, Lettings.co.uk does not imply or establish any client, advisory, financial or professional relationship.
Through the website, neither Lettings.co.uk nor any other person is providing advisory, consulting or other professional services.
Lettings.co.uk neither guarantees that the website will be uninterrupted or without delay nor that it will be error-free or virus-free.
The website is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind.
Lettings.co.uk will not be responsible and will not accept any liability whatsoever for any viruses which may infect your computer by reason of your use of or downloading of applications (including .exe applications) from this website.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website.
- Content: The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Lettings.co.uk in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Lettings.co.uk nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc.: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations etc.: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information: Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Map Disclaimer: For properties situated outside the UK any indication on a map does not necessarily show the location of a property, but only the general vicinity. Please refer to the local agent for confirmation of the location.
This website is owned and controlled by Lettings.co.uk. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the Lettings.co.uk website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Lettings.co.uk You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Lettings.co.uk.
Lettings.co.uk makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Data Protection Act
Lettings.co.uk is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe, secure website.
However, before you continue using our website, we recommend that you read the following information.
Lettings.co.uk respects the privacy of its website visitors and does not share or sell any personal information with third parties.
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. Any information you do provide will be treated in confidence and used only for the purpose for which you provided it. Where personal information can be entered, the website ensures that industry-standard security measures are in place to protect it.
If you choose to register on the website or to send us personal details in relation to a property or information offered, you have the right to request a copy of the information you entered and any other information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate.
If you wish to exercise this right, please contact the Webmaster, Lettings.co.uk, 1 Frognal Parade, 158 Finchley Road, London NW3 5HH, United Kingdom.
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. However, if you provide your contact details (name, address, telephone and fax number and e-mail address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested.
By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the Lettings.co.uk database.
- To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- Your contact details may be changed in the following way: [Details] You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by e-mail.
A Cookie is a small file which contains a unique alpha numeric number selected on a random basis. We will automatically place a Cookie on your computer which enables you to make full use of this website's functionality.